Come and hangout
in sunny places
Instead of long evenings on the couch, we like to spend this time outside.
In order for you to enjoy the hot days,
we have put together some delicious summer must
haves for you.
Latest icecream trends
The green smoothie guide
In addition to spinach and lamb's lettuce, cabbage, salad and chard are also added to the mixer. ?
Turn your home into a gelateria
The ice cream shop's closed? No problem! Open your own Gelateria with Elli ice cream machine and make ice cream dreams come true.
coconut water, parsley, peppermint, ... Stop - it's not that easy! After all, the smoothie is supposed to
taste good. So your smoothie becomes an irresistibly delicious delicacy.
- The basis: Green vegetables - not too little and not too much. 1-2 handfuls are perfect.
Especially delicious for beginners: spinach.
- Frozen fruit instead of ice cubes. In the form of bananas, mangoes, berries, etc..
Gives your smoothie a particularly fine creaminess. A little tip: Start with ½ Banana and slowly touch it.
- Not necessary, but recommended: 1 teaspoon almond paste or peanut butter.
Tastes delicious and is more than healthy.?
- Fruit, vegetables and water. Or almond milk, orange juice, coconut water,...
- Just the way you like it best. Also delicious: yoghurt.?
- Make your smoothie a very special one and refine it with lime juice, baked sweet potatoes,
pumpkin puree, pomegranate juice, avocado, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, ginger,
cinnamon, cardamom, dates, honey, agave syrup, maple syrup,...?
- What do you need for every smoothie? A blender! Whether you need a high-performance mixer
or a commercially available stand mixer – you decide which one is right for you.
- ?Pour smoothie into a glass, decorate with a straw and enjoy!
20 ideas for frozen yoghurt
Elli - Ice cream machine
The ice cream shop’s closed? No problem! Open your own Gelateria with Elli ice cream machine and make ice cream dreams come true. Whether vanilla, chocolate or something unusual like avocado and whiskey - you are the boss.
FroYo Bites: Frozen yoghurt ?blueberry bites
Do you like to enjoy little snacks? Then just drop a few blueberries in delicious yoghurt and freeze them. The little frozen yoghurt snacks will be the eye-catcher at your next summer party. ?
Refreshing frozen yoghurt ?plate with red berries
Looks great, doesn't it? Is it difficult to prepare? Absolutely not. You've prepared this colourful plate of Greek yoghurt, a few drops of jam and fresh berries in 10 minutes. Your icebox will take care of the rest.
T U R N Y O U R H O M E I N T O G E L A T E R I A
Which ice cream would you like?