D R I N K S F O R F R I E N D S
The must-have for a party!
Serving Tip: You'll be especially trendy if you serve your guests the lemonade in the old preserving jars. With a few slices of lemon, a leaf of mint and a colourful straw made of sustainable material, your lemonade is right on trend.
Serve five litres of full pleasure
Impress your family and friends with the Greta drink dispenser and great homemade lemonades. The large glass container (17.5 x 17.5 x 31.5 cm) in vintage design sits on a stand made of high-quality, light oak wood and even if it gets hot at the party, the high-quality stainless steel tap prevents annoying dripping, unlike conventional plastic taps. So every drop lands in your glass and your table always stays clean.
B A R B E C U E K N O W H O W
No party without a barbecue
get skewers, vegetables, sausages and steaks, and then put them on the barbecue. In combination with good dips and baguettes
nothing can go wrong and the party will be a complete success.
Be best prepared with our grills
What is an outdoor party without the barbecue smell in your nose? With our grills, you are well prepared for everything - the whole night.
W O R T H Y R E C I P E S
Ice cream preparation with and without ice cream machine
The ice cream shop's closed? No problem! Open your own gelateria with Elli ice cream machine and make ice cream dreams come true.
Creamy pistachio ice cream with roasted pistachios
Pistachio ice cream: A controversial type of ice cream that you either like or avoid, but which can be found in any ice cream parlor. Only very few ice cream parlours still prepare their pistachio ice cream with 100% pistachios, which you can usually tell by the fact that the scoops are then more expensive than other types and do not shine atomic green on you, but have a natural colour. Once again a case of: Better to do it yourself!
Ingredients for 6 servings
- 120 g unroasted, peeled pistachios
- 150 g sugar
- 500 ml whole milk
- 250 ml cream
- 4 egg yolks
- 50 g peeled, roasted, salted pistachios
- Special accessories
- Ice cream machine
- Food processor
- Hand blender
- Metal bowl
- Ice cubes
- Finely grind unroasted pistachios with half of the sugar in the Food Processor. Heat with milk and cream, but do not boil.
- Whip the egg yolks with the remaining sugar until light yellow. Add the hot cream mixture in a thin stream and continue mixing.
- Heat the egg cream in a water bath to 75 °C, stirring continuously. Remove the bowl from the water bath and place it in a larger bowl of ice water. Stir occasionally and allow to cool to refrigerator temperature.
- Pour into the ice-cream maker and let it freeze for 1 hour in total. Chop the roasted pistachios and put them into the ice cream maker about 5 minutes before the end and stir in.
- Serve ice cream immediately or let it set in the freezer for 1-2 hours for a firmer consistency.
Turn your home into gelateria
Without planning big, without pre-cooling - thanks to the integrated compressor and 135 Watt cooling capacity, you can start right away. Our ice machines can be adjusted intuitively with the help of the clearly arranged control buttons. Temperature and remaining time are shown on the backlit LCD display.